Standardized Dress Code for Central Elementary
Please label all clothing items with your student’s name
Navy Blue or Khaki
- Length must be 4 inches above the knee or longer.
ONE SOLID COLOR ONLY:
- May be worn only under a garment of appropriate length
- Styles with lace, stripes, or other designs are NOT acceptable.
Red, White, or Navy Blue
- “Polo” style knit shirts with collars or button down collared shirts required.
- Shirts should overlap waistband of pants, skirts, skorts shorts. Shirts longer than fingertip length must be tucked in.
Shoes appropriate for school activities: P.E., walking, outdoor recess.
- No sandals, shower shoes, flip flops or flats
Clean, natural-looking and neatly groomed
- No Mohawks; no Fauxhawks
- No dinosaur tails; no rat tails
- No startling or unusual hairstyles.
- No symbols, designs, etc., shaved or cut into the hair.
- No bleached, highlighted, or colored hair.
School appropriate sweaters, light jackets, or sweatshirts may be worn throughout the day as outwear.
- Earrings for girls: Stud Only; no hoops or dangles for safety reasons.
- No long necklaces, excessive bracelets or other jewelry.
Spirit Wear Shirts/College Shirts:
Central spirit wear shirts may be worn any day in place of the uniform shirt with uniform pants. Spirit Wear shirts can be worn with jeans ONLY on Fridays.
College shirts can be worn only on Thursdays with jeans.