Standardized Dress Code for Central Elementary
Please label all clothing items with your student’s name
Navy Blue, Khaki, or Black
- Length must be 4 inches above the knee or longer.
ONE SOLID COLOR ONLY:
- May be worn only under a garment of appropriate length
- Styles with lace, stripes, or other designs are NOT acceptable.
Red, White, or Navy Blue
- “Polo” style knit shirts with collars or button down collared shirts required.
- Shirts should overlap waistband of pants, skirts, skorts shorts. Shirts longer than fingertip length must be tucked in.
Shoes appropriate for school activities: P.E., walking, outdoor recess.
- No sandals, shower shoes, flip flops or flats
Clean, natural-looking and neatly groomed
- No Mohawks; no Fauxhawks
- No dinosaur tails; no rat tails
- No startling or unusual hairstyles.
- No symbols, designs, etc., shaved or cut into the hair.
- No bleached, highlighted, or colored hair.
School appropriate sweaters, light jackets, or sweatshirts may be worn throughout the day as outwear.
- Earrings for girls: Stud Only; no hoops or dangles for safety reasons.
- No long necklaces, excessive bracelets or other jewelry.
Spirit Wear Shirts:
Central spirit wear shirts may be worn any day in place of the uniform shirt with uniform pants.